Are you organising a film screening in Flanders or Brussels? Then please contact Bevrijdingsfilms. If they represent the film, they will calculate and invoice you the copyright royalties due.

If the film screening takes place in Wallonia, please contact Libération Films.

If they do not represent the film, you must apply for a licence to settle the royalties for the music in the film at least 5 days before the screening.

You can do so via MyUnisono, our handy tool that allows you to register your events online.

More information on the rate can be found below.

Music performances at film screenings (NL) - (FR)

Click here for more information about our general conditions.

Don't forget to contact the producer(s)/distributor of the film concerning the neighbouring rights royalties. You can easily find the contact details on the cover of the DVD, Blu-ray,....

Contact Unisono

Choose a different subject in: Audiovisual work