Have you been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic? Apply for your solidarity contribution and/or adjusted rate for the Fair Remuneration. Do you have a question? Find the answer in our FAQs or use this contact form. You can also call us every working day from 9.30 am to 1 pm on 02 286 82 11

Are you planning to perform a play? Or do you want to organise a stand-up comedy event?

Then apply for a licence online via MyUnisono

Application for permission for theatre and dance (NL) - (FR)

The copyright royalties due are calculated on the basis of the following rates:

Rate for amateur theatre (NL) - (FR)

Rate for professional theatre companies (NL) - (FR)

Do you also use music in your performance? Please indicate this in your license application. You can find the applicable rates here:

Existing music in theatrical performances (NL) - (FR)

Scene music (NL) - (FR)


Contact Unisono