If you are organising an event, you will probably use music. For this you need a licence of Unisono. Please apply for this at least five days before your event. This way, we can process your application in time and you will be able to use all music from our repertoire freely and without worries.

The amount you have to pay depends on the type of event, the admission fee, the floor area, etc.

Check out our rates here, or calculate how much you will have to pay via MyUnisono, our handy and efficient tool with which you also can register your events online.

If you are not sure whether or not you will be using protected works, check out our repertoire or send us a playlist before your event via MyUnisono.

Further information on the general conditions can be found here.

Are you looking for information on a particular tariff? You can find all of them here in Dutch or in French!


Other documents:

Prior declaration of non-use of the repertoire represented by Sabam (NL) - (FR)


Contact Unisono

Choose a different subject in: Music