If you release a film on DVD or Blu-ray, you must take into account two types of rights: 

  • Synchronisation rights: to be able to use a particular musical work in your film.
  • Reproduction rights: to be able to duplicate your film. 

Below you will find all the information you need to deal with this.

Click here for more information on our general conditions.


Synchronisation rights

Do you want to use music in a film, documentary, series or another audiovisual work? Always ask the music publishers and the record company for permission beforehand.

This permission is called the synchronisation right. The publisher and record company decide whether you may use the work and in return for what fee. 

More information about synchronisation rights? Click here.


Reproduction rights

Do you want to reproduce an audiovisual work? Then you will have to pay reproduction rights. Request your licence easily via MyUnisono.

Contact Unisono

Choose a different subject in: Audiovisual work